To be a leading co-operative society in the field of Islamic finance for a fair and just society.
To operate as a financial institution based on Islamic Co-operative principles and provide a wide range of services on an interest-free basis.
- Present a model of Islamic finance through the co-operative sector in Mauritius and Africa; and
- Offer an alternative financial system to the Mauritian population at large.
- Promote the welfare, economic and social interests of its members and improve their quality of life in accordance with Islamic finance and co-operative principles;
- Provide savings facilities to its members;
- Create a source of credit for its members for provident and productive purposes; and
- Create the framework to enable its members to manage their financial resources for their mutual benefit.